Quality of MBBS in Bangladesh
Standard of Medical Education in Bangladesh
Why are medical degrees from Bangladesh valued so much?
High Quality of Med Education in Bangladesh
The MBBS program at Bangladesh University aims at conferring quality education and training to students to help them in contributing to the growth of the health and medicine sector. The curriculum is designed to encourage a culture of teamwork, medical scientific inquiry, and enduring learning for the students and the guidance used includes distinct pedagogy/learning methods that purvey different learning characteristics of a culturally assorted group of students like lectures, small group teaching, computer workshops, laboratory classes, and problem-based learning.
Affiliation and Recognitions
MBBS in Bangladesh teaching is complemented by case-based learning and early exposure to patient care in a variety of health community settings. Students have access to teaching with a strong scientific emphasis throughout the MBBS study in Bangladesh which helps them to develop medical skills in research techniques and methodology and gain the ability to apply evidence-based medicinal practices in their careers. The MBBS Degree in Bangladesh is regulated by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC) of India (Earlier it was the Medical Council of India MCI).
MBBS program in Bangladesh Course Duration Five years divided into three phases, followed by a compulsory rotary internship for a year.
We are getting many queries regarding the Quality of MBBS education in Bangladesh?
Why is it not popular as Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, China, Philippines?
Perhaps the Best Answer read the whole story below:
Bangladesh is a developing country with current GDP above 7.3 percent, We Indian students/parents really don’t take any news about Bangladesh’s growth or Medical Education Quality, other countries like China, the Philippines, Russia, and Ukraine already developed counties and our greedy admission agents make hype to fill his pocket!
Why are Medical degrees from Bangladesh valued so much, Please refer to those below links hope you will find them here
See Bangladesh MBBS Reviews
Yahoo Q/A: https://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080209104931AAWDQXf
The value of an MBBS degree from Bangladesh same as NMC/MCI Studied in India Quality of education in Bangladesh Students extra need to pass FMGE/NeXT. Why are Medical degrees from Bangladesh valued so much?
The value of an MBBS degree from Bangladesh same as Med Studying in India. Students extra need to clear the FMGE Screening test which can be cleared in a single attempt those Doctors did MBBS from Bangladesh. Highest FMGE passing rates. MCI Online Screening test is mandatory if you want to practice in India.
Quality of MBBS in Bangladesh
Top 10 points to understand the MBBS Education quality in Bangladesh
- Language: The medium of Instruction – English is easy to understand in its South Asian dialect in comparison to the Chinese-English. In general, Chinese people do not understand nor do they speak English, a major barrier to communication with non-Chinese. Free Bangla language class for easy adjustment in Bangladesh on Request. Local Guardianship throughout the study period.
- Food: Tastes and preparation of food are also similar in this South Asian region same as in the Eastern part of India.
- Cost: Any Chinese/Russian medical colleges would be costlier than their Bangladeshi counterpart in terms of fees and lodging etc., given the fact that the standard of living increased dramatically in major Chinese cities after their great leader Deng Xiao Ping’s reform policies was implemented since the 1990s and getting pace every year.
- Recognition of MBBS degree: The accreditation that Bangladeshi medical colleges received in most of the Western countries is better than the Chinese since the British ruled here for more than 200 years. The same is true for The Philippines where the American rules made that country very well-groomed in the English language than their South East Asian counterparts. Recognized by all medical councils including – NMC/MCI, WHO, NMC, and BMDC.
- Location: Bangladesh is nearer to India with a common border, which is why many students from India go to study in the colleges in that area. This way, they need not stay far away from home to aspire to good MED education and can visit their families on holidays on a frequent basis. Another reason why Indian students choose Bangladesh for medical studies is foreign exposure.
MBBS Admission Process in Bangladesh
- Admission Process: Students get admission to MBBS in Bangladesh under a special scheme of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) countries. Fourteen students from India are sponsored for the course every year. The admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in Class XII and Class X. There are paid seats as well. There is no requirement for an entrance test for admission. The scholarship is available under SAARC Quota. The medical entrance examination is not required for Indian or Foreign National.
- Bangladesh MBBS reviews are highly satisfied by the Parents or Student community. FMGE (MCI Screening Test) High success rate for Indian Medical graduates from Bangladesh which indicates the Quality of MBBS in Bangladesh is very high.
- Facilitates and assist in other services to the student in their need during their academic stay.
- Travel: Ease of travel to the neighboring country. In an emergency, travel can be arranged within 24 hr. In recent years we experienced During COVID-19 pandemic quick and easy arrangements were made for students to return to their home countries.
- Globally recognized and standard curriculum and affordable cost and flexible payment system (installment payment option).