Why are medical degrees from Bangladesh valued so much?
We are getting Lot of queries regarding Quality of MBBS education in Bangladesh?
Why is it not popular like China, Philippines, Russia, Hong Kong, Ukraine?
Perhaps Best Answer read the whole story below:
Bangladesh is developing country with current GDP above 7.3 per cent, We Indian students/parents really dont take any news about Bangladesh growth or Medical Education Quality, other countries like China, Philippines,Russia, Ukraine already developed counties and our greedy admission agents make hype to fill his pocket!
Why Medical degrees from Bangladesh valued so much , Please refer those below links hope you will find ur reply
Yahoo Q/A: https://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080209104931AAWDQXf
Quora : https://www.quora.com/Why-are-medical-degrees-from-Bangladesh-valued-so-much
Value of MBBS degree from Bangladesh same as MCI Studied in India. Students extra need to clear FMGE Screening test which can be cleared in single attempted those Doctors did MBBS from Bangladesh. Highest FMGE passing rates. MCI Online Screening test is mandatory if you want to practice in India.
- Language: The medium of Instruction – English is easy to understand for its South Asian dialect in compare to the Chinese-English. In general, Chinese people do not understand nor do they speak English, a major barrier of communication with non-Chinese.
- Food: Tastes and preparation of food are also similar in this South Asian region than how they cook in China.
- Cost: Any Chinese medical college would be costlier than their Bangladeshi counterpart in terms of fees and lodging etc., given the fact that the standard of living increased dramatically in major Chinese cities after their great leader Deng Xiao Ping’s reform policies implemented since 1990s and getting pace every year.
- Recognition of MBBS degree: The accreditation that Bangladeshi medical colleges received in most of the Western countries are better than the Chinese since the British ruled here for more than 200 years. The same is true for The Philippines where the American rules made that country very well groomed in English language than their South East Asian counterparts. Recognized by all medical council including – MCI, WHO, NMC and BMDC.
- Location: Bangladesh is nearer to India with common boarder, which is why many students from India go to study in the colleges in that area. This way, they need not stay far away from home to aspire good education, and can visit their families on holidays on a frequent basis. Another reason why Indian students choose Bangladesh for higher studies is the foreign exposure.
- Admission Process: Students get admission to MBBS in Bangladesh under a special scheme of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) countries. Fourteen students from India are sponsored for the course every year. The admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in Class XII. There are paid seats as well. There is no requirement of an entrance test for admission. Scholarship available under SAARC Quota. Medical entrance examination not required for Indian or Foreign National.
- Local Guardianship throughout study period.
- Facilitates and assist in other services to student in their need during the their academic stay.
- Free Bangla language class for easy adjustment in Bangladesh on Request
10.Globally recognized and standard curriculum and affordable cost and flexible payment system (installment payment option)